Wednesday, July 13, 2011

here we go

I think a lot about what's going on in the world around me and I like to talk about what I see. Often I see both wondrous outbreaking of God's shalom on a daily basis and, at the same time, profound evidence of the world's deep brokenness. The juxtaposition of these realities, that God's Kingdom is on the move and yet, much of creation still seems deeply in need of reconciliation and healing. These are the things I want to talk about with you here. Where do we see evidences of God's hesed, God's steadfast love, winning the day? What does it look like when we experience shalom, things as they should be, in our individual or corporate lives? How do we respond to those whose experience of the world is a distinct absence of either?

I hope you'll join in the conversation here with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment